View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 08:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hmmmm I wonder that one would have to catch me to make me pay that fine

I wonder how great it is to hear from sweet ((Doody)) I am so sorry to hear you have been so sick!! Kidney infections hurt, eeeek and pneumonia's no picnic either. Poor girl... but glad you are feeling better

I wonder if I can tell ((Addy)) I found out my totems from an Indian Shaman!! It was a year after my diagnoses and I was willing to try anything! The dolphin is my life/primary totem, it is also my protector totem. The turtle is my journey totem.

I wonder if you will think I am nuts that I went out that day and bought a 3 toed box turtle I named her Mazie, you know, to help me with the maze, the pain, my life had become. She has since passed, but I have a new little fellow.. the last gift Lynn bought me.... another box turtle, his name is Scooter

I wonder that I have been reluctant to share this... but I went to see a Shaman again recently... I was told we have many totems for different challenges in our life. And without me saying a word,... believe it or not... I was then told, " for instance, in the struggle with your father's death, I see a butterfly, a yellow butterfly. FREAKY!!! But....peaceful somehow too....

I wonder if I should stop talking and leave hugs for the room/broom

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-19-2009), Alffe (10-18-2009), barbo (10-19-2009), Burntmarshmallow (10-19-2009), da duck (10-19-2009), Doody (10-18-2009), doxiemama (10-19-2009), mistiis (10-29-2009), pono (10-20-2009), tamiloo (10-20-2009)