Thread: Topamax Dosage
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 02:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

In all honesty, the reason I'm not "over reacting over little things" is because of the driving thing. When we lived in Oregon I lost my drivers license due to the one and only gm I've ever had (there it's 6 months), and now that we live in Idaho (here it's 6 months or a year I don't remember) and I've started to have a few small sz's I can't possibly lose my license. We live in a small town outside of the largest town in the state. EVERYONE commutes and there's practically no public transportation here. It's truly pathetic. We've been here for almost five years and still don't have any real friends (my husband is self employed and I work in a very small office where everyone happens to live in another town) and all of our family lives out of state. See why I can't stop driving (not that what I'm experiencing is in any way a safety risk at this point, I just don't want it to progress to where it was and it was a safety risk before.
See what I mean? We're all in the same boat, but who's paddling?