View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

B2U - re: jelly bellies. Your Sweet Tooth is showing.

Erin - I get half vanilla and half chocolate at the snack bar. Perfect treat in every season.

Doydie - Costco is very similar to Sam's Club. In my neighborhood, we have both within a mile of each other. MANY of the same food and food non products are offered. My perception is that Costco is a bit higher quality and the marketing of products is better at Costco.

MrsD - I have been to TWO different Chihuli exhibitions. One inside and one at the Desert Botanical Gardens. If you go to my profile page, you can see a few of the art pieces I saw. Fun stuff.

Earl - DH goes to either Costco or Sam's Club every week to buy my supplies for breads. I need huge bags of flour/eggs/oil/sugar. Sam's has the blocks of yeast I use. When it comes to a choice of which I prefer, Costco is my "hands down" choice.

Dej - Buying in large bulk does save money. It is the marketing that gets me to spend on something I do not need. I have a huge container of tepenade! I did not go there for that!

TwoKidsTwoCats - I went to the very first Price Club. It originated in San Diego. The original owner lived in San Diego. I had just moved there and my brother was a member. I got a color TV. This was back in 1978.

tkrik - I thought I could handle the heat of the morning. I was just hoping it would be cool ENOUGH. I also wanted to check out zeroscape plants because I am designing my backyard (in my head and not from my purse) and I was hoping to talk to people that actually could help me figure out what I could do if I ever had money for such luxuries!
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (10-19-2009), TwoKidsTwoCats (10-19-2009)