View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Ah, that is the trick! You need to be disciplined to go in one of those places. I have a list, and stick to it...for the most part. I ask myself several questions before buying something not on the list. A. would I use this? would this amount of stuff last me 3 years, or is it just enough for my needs? B. where would I store it? is there room in the freezer, or cabinet for it? C. will it go bad before we can finish it? Will we eat 1/5 and then be bored with it? D. do we need the super duper size package? I find sometimes just stepping back and picturing it in my everyday life is enough to make me put it back.

Its a wonderful world to go play in tho. From sno mobiles, to trampolines, and gianormous stalks of broccoli! The neighborhood size tins of chocolate! mmmm...chocolate! The laundry deterent big enough to run a laundry with. Shampoo for the whole block. I find that I use normal sized containers to pour the massive sizes into. When I am empty, I refill from the big boy size. This way I dont have a gallon drum of shampoo in my tub. I would drop it for sure.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (10-19-2009)