View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I bought my digital camera there at Costco.

I used to just have the membership for my SAMe supplement, which used to be so expensive. The money I saved in 3 mos paid the membership.

We have purchased gardening supplies, plants, a few books, printers, and drinks (they have diet Snapple), Chicken nuggets frozen,
and bagels (Baked daily Einstein bagels) and fresh produce.
Costco has a beef cut called Tri Tip...which is very close to Flat Iron in tenderness. Also I get our chicken breasts, and salmon there. They have a large rotesserie chicken baked, for 4.99 that lasts us 3 days! (with kitty cat scraps!). So I typically go on Sat for that. Kroger's in comparison has a tiny chicken, that is tough, dried out for $7.99.

When my son was in college, we'd get his meat frozen, and veggies for him to store in the little freezer we got him. Saved much money this way compared to college store prices.

I just found a super size Ming Tsai rice chip snack (new from Kellogg's) there. They have 110 cals for 30 chips and are very low fat and whole grain. But alas like Costco does, they were not there this weekend!

I found some nice water shoes there this season...sturdy and good for rocky terrain! (Speedo brand).

It seems Costco doesn't keep their stock as stable as SAMs does. We have both memberships, because our Costco closed for 5 months and I was forced to SAMs. SAMs has much more variety, but different things than Costco.

I loved your photos, Aarcyn. Those sculptures look fantastic in that setting!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (10-19-2009)