View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to update you on one of the pain doctors that I was hoping to see. I found out today that he only deals with workers comp---so that definitely leaves me out.
I did find out that according to my nurse case manager there is another part of the insurance company ( I think) that will help me find a different PM doctor. She was sending them an email while we were on the phone this afternoon & she told me that they would be calling me back in anywhere from 24-48 hours. I told her to be sure to include the one that Im seeing now as someone that I dont want to see. Im really hoping that together we can find someone to treat me & who knows a little bit about what Ive got. Sure do hope so anyway. I will let you know when I hear something. Sure do hope that its good news for a change. I did find out today that I cant get a regular mattress for my hospital bed, so Im stuck on the spring one that I have until I can come up with the money to buy something on my own. Im still waiting for disability to do something. I dont know what they are waiting for to be honest with you because I checked their website & what I have is an automatic according to what they have on their site for me to get disability. I need that money badly.
Sure has been cold here--we were at 27.5 this morning & tomorrow is supposed to be close to that---but its supposed to warm up after about 10:00. Have a appointment with my PCP tomorrow afternoon---for my ribs. Well thats all I know for now. Hope that ya'll had a good day & hope to hear from you soon.
Janet
tiredofpain07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote