Thread: Excersize
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:20 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Tyson, first you need to back way off any exercise for now. You will cause internal injury to yourself by pushing to soon to much. Do you have a trainer?? You need to talk to him/her if so and let them chew you butt off for ya!! If you do get back to soon, you are toast brother. You will THEN know what it is like to be without your highs from endorphins!!
I went to the gym 3 hours a day every day, no missing days or skipping out. I loved it. I lived for the alarm to go off and get to the gym each day. I was constantly moving. I did run for about a year when I younger, not my thing. Prefered raquet ball---tae bo---spinning---step, you name it. Swam every day. So yeah I understand what it feels like to have it cut out from under you. You have got to wait AT LEAST until your return to the surgeon to be cleared. Don't make this harder or more drawn out than is necessary!! Take it easy now, get back into the swing slowly.
You could do some walking. But no jarring---no pulling---no lifting. Did your doc not brief you on all this prior to surgery??
Deb
justdeb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote