Thread: Spreading
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:19 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Spreading

Hi guys, sorry to come with so many Qs but I am learning. My concern is that the same feelings of pain/ache/burning are now in BOTH arms and both legs. The L arm was just diagnosed. I havent' had the severity of symptoms in the R arm and legs yet, but it is starting. I am trying my best to take it all in stride. I am already relegated to a wheelchair for the MG/MS, so that is no biggie in the scheme of things. I mean I am alive. And with the new wheels I hope to be getting soon I will have a lot of freedom returned to me.
But it is scary to think about the what is to come of the picture. How much disability do you all have from the RSD?? Can you still write for instance?? I have spent these weeks training myself to write with the R hand only to have it turn on me too. Where is this gonna end up?? Any clue?? I know there is no crystal ball out there, but then again as patients you all know what this is going to do as you have lived it.
Thanks again for any assistance!!
God Bless
Deb
justdeb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-20-2009), fmichael (10-20-2009), loretta (10-19-2009), nancyinLA (10-20-2009), Sandel (10-19-2009)