View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 05:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickie View Post
My husband has been found to have a lesion on the left temporal lobe of his brain and I was wondering if anyone out there has gone through this and if so what we might expect please.
My father in Law is in the same boat as you he had an mri scan for his hearing as he is partially deaf and was told they had found something on the brain he was sent to a neuroligist 3 months later and was told that it could be a tumour but might possibly be nothing the professor was great and explained what he could where this is on the brain there is not much they can do about it if it is cancerous he is a driver and has to inform dvla which he has done and has to go back to hospital in 1 year to see if this has grown so he now feels he is no furthur forward he got a report from his doctor to send to dvla and it says he has lesion left temporal lobe low grade glioma and also superior falcing lesion possible miningioma he didnt realise there was 2 things until he got this copy of letter from doctor that was sent from the neuroligist he now faces his possiblity of losing his licence foer a year until he goes back for another scan the only information we know about this is what iam looking up on computer which doesnt sound to good . Iam going to find out as much information and will post what i find incase it helpful to you.
m1jwt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote