View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I really love Addy naming this wonder thread. Wonder that just seeing the tittle and musical note makes me smile

I wonder what the new renters behind us think when they see me tossing grapes and other yummies by the fence for the turtle that has found a nice spot to hang out.
I wonder that I think of Nikki EVERYTIME I see it and leave it a treat. I wonder that they are protected and I am not even suppose to feed it but well I just toss some grapes if turtle finds it when it comes out ... shhhh dont tell on me.

I wonder if Gma knows I am going to be doing a chapter later
I wonder if Abbie knows she is on my mind (((hugs))) .

I wonder on those who are reading along and want to let them know these are for them.

I wonder on BJ and hope she is feeling better. Baby step work good and wonder if I can send BJ some more prayers and gentle(((( BJ)))))

I wonder too on how Steve ((((B.F.))) is today. Sending healing thoughts and a wish for a tomorrow filled with positive things to you B.F.

Wonder How Doody"s day went today? Positive energy sent your way.

Wonder if Barbo knows I did notice her breaking the wonder threads page limit too... but was nice.

wonder about coolangel,jaded and

yes Alffemom mentioned NOHOPE I wonder about her and her two sweeties. I wonder that I always think they downsized and are doing good..I HOPE LOTS OF HOPE ..not nohope
wonder on Goofy and KOALA, makes me wonder of Moi and Moss, and oddly Kathy M came into mind as I saw part of when President honored the VETS today. I wonder if she reads here and wonders if anyone thinks of her ...I do

I wonder that cancer has been everywhere but infecting me or my immediate family living in my house . Wonder that cancer is HORRIBLE , living with a debilitating terminal Illness is Horrible.
I wonder that it takes a very very special angel on earth to care for the weak and ill the old and frail... I wonder on Goofy, Barbo and Nikki and a few others here and know WE have some very special angels in our midst.

I wonder if that is a good wonder to end on
Hugs to the room
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (10-20-2009), Addy (10-21-2009), barbo (10-20-2009), doxiemama (10-21-2009), Koala77 (10-22-2009), mistiis (10-29-2009), Nik-key (10-24-2009), tamiloo (10-20-2009)