View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 08:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No I'm not currently being treated for my thyroid, ive been off my meds since May 2008 b/c I lost my insurance and when I went back to my dr after getting new ins she wouldnt fill my rx without labwork.

As for when these issues started, it began in May 09 I was at the movies and felt like I was going to pass out. It worried me because recent to that event I was having the issues with tingling and discomfort in my left arm. Since May my arm has bothered me on and off, not constantly. I had spells where I felt like I was going to pass out in May, July, and again now. The only things in common each time is that it's around the time of my period but IDK how that could be involved.

I just worry if I go to the ER they won't take me seriously or else they will not listen to me if I seem fine when I go in.

Just within the past 2 weeks I've been fighting a viral illness that caused my lungs to be sore and congested and I had chest Xrays done at urgent care and they were clear-no pneumonia, yet it still feels sometimes like bricks on my chest.

I'm just worried, hoping for insight before I go to DR or ER. I may call my dr tomorrow and ask her opinion, but since no insurance I probably can't go see her because then after an office visit she'd send me for labs etc, if I go to the ER I can probably get it all done there. Just not sure how to pay off that bill...
pinkkpixxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote