View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 05:02 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hey gershonb, I'm sorry your neurologist is such a jerk. Unfortunately, that seems to be a pre-condition for entering the speciality.

The headaches, the headaches... Mine are 24/7. They never go away - but they sure as heck can get worse. If I didn't have a small child, I would have smothered myself in honey, gone into the woods and waited for the bears.

My injury came in a car accident, too. So I have headache from neck damage and headache from the TBI. The neck headache occurs at the back and top/front of my head. My PT can tone it down with accupuncture, ice, etc... The TBI headache comes at the sides of my head. Nothing my dear PT does seems to make any difference.

My jack%#s neurologist says there is nothing that can help the TBI headache, so that's what he does for me - nothing. He figures it can't be that bad because I'm on my feet! He thinks I'm some whiner. My God, I breezed through natural childbirth: I can handle pain.

That SOB has no idea what a mother will endure for her child. I have to keep going, even though I'm in such agony that I vomit every day. When nobody's around, I curl up in a ball with my head in my hands wishing I could die.

By the way guys, don't tell a doctor you're having menstratral pain. That will only give them an excuse to blame all your symptoms on menopause.
Hockey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
concussionkate (10-21-2009)