View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Looking for any help with aneurysm

Hello to everyone. I am new here, and hope to find some information and advice to help me get through this period in my life. In August I was at work, one minute I was fine, the next minute I had the worst headache you could ever imagine ( I had a migraine one time and this was far worse), within the next couple of minutes my neck and shoulders had stabbing pain, my ears felt like they were sealed off and I had a horrible roaring in my head. I was rushed to the hospital, transferred to another, and found out I had ruptured aneurysm (subarachnoid hemorrhage - right posterior communicating artery), underwent endovascular coiling, was in hospital for 7 days then released. Neurosurgeon had me on pain medicine for 3 weeks. It has been 5 weeks since I have been off pain meds and have a dull throbbing headache daily, sharp stabbing headaches everyother day, and have noticed things are not right......confusion, irritability, fatigue, flat personality, just going through the motions..... Has anyone had this same situation and if so do you have any advice for me? Also, I go for a neuropsychological evaluation in 2 months. Does this get better? Looking for any answers. thanks, Lamb chops
lamb chops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (10-21-2009), ewizabeth (10-21-2009)