View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I think the B12 is okay for now. Her folate would be increased if the B12 wasn't working for her.

I would wonder if she is getting enough protein? Low white cells, low ferritin, etc.

I would also increase Vit D... D3

Anxiety may respond to l-tryptophan. Start at 500mg at bedtime, and go up to 1000mg if you see some improvement. But can't use tryptophan if using Prozac. You do know, Prozac can cause a restless movement disorder. That pacing around may be because of the Prozac!

But you know Aspies are not well understood. This impulsiveness, lack of attention may be severe ADD.
So the Omegas are a good idea and may help that.
Magnesium also. Many autistic children settle down with magnesium. You can do food, or a good supplement.
There is even a good topical cream with magnesium.
If she is ADD zinc would be a good thing too.

This vague behavior, may not respond much to supplements.
So much depends on genetics etc.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote