Thread: Remission in MG
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 08:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you Ally...thank you for your response

I am going to see my Dr next week for a checkup and I am going to mention disability again to him, not because I can't work, but because between working and the stress from other issues in my life I feel like I am going to overdo it. I feel like everything is going to fall apart because I just can't keep up with it all (even though again, I can work as the doctor said I would be able to. But he doesn't realize that work is not LIFE) I have a huge amount of stress in my life that I can't make go away. The combination of stress, MG and working is just too much!.

Thinking of disability makes me sad, I don't feel good about having other people help me, I want to be able to take care of myself. I keep trying to think of other ways I can contribute.

I feel so bad about myself right now.

But I am trying to make it all better, or at least tolerable... I want to do more than just be alive, I want to LIVE! I think I can have a happy life if I remove one of the three energy-stealers from my life...the stress is not going away, MG is not going away...but maybe work can. Need to think on this subject more.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (10-23-2009)