View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Really? Daily? How sweet! I also check in here every day, several times a day. So if I don't post for a while it's probably safe to assume nothing has changed with me. I would tell you guys if anything happens. I used to have a close friend to talk to when I needed to... but she has since lost interest in me in favor of the more superficial aspects of college life. It's so nice to have people that care.

And Addy, of course all of you make a difference to me. I'm sorry if I made it seem like you didn't. I wish the whole world was as caring and considerate as the people on this forum. It makes me sad, but it seems that the only good people in the world are the ones who suffer the most. Everyone else is corrupt and selfish, and none of them could care less about me or my pathetic little life.

I'm sorry if I'm being depressing, I'm not trying to be... it's just that I can't feel anything else.

Thank you all, I love you, and I wish you all the happiness in the world (Because you deserve it the most).

L1
thelonely1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-22-2009), Alffe (10-22-2009), doxiemama (10-22-2009), GmaSue (11-05-2009)