View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 06:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tos8 View Post
I saw my neuro dr today. He does not want me on a second med. He is taken me off tegretol and putting me on depikote. I told him my body has been having twitches and he is thinking its another type of seizure i must be havin. Im a bit frustrated. And again he said dont be suprised if i have a sz. during the med change, But i have them without med changes so whats it matter!!! And in a years time he wants to take me off my meds and see how i do. This is just getting irritating.
no offense or anything....I think it is time to switch to a different dr. I had to go through 3 before I found one that would take me seriously because I don't have daily grand mal's. My sz started once a week, every single one has been on a friday, why... I don 't know, and was told I will probably never know. My mother and husband are sure that I am having some other kinds of sz's and have been insisting this for years....my dr is just now starting to look into these weird episodes that I have around loud noise. Even the nuero I have now only really cares about the grand mals...but at least he will treat them.
kcurf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote