View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Referrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
Ocelyn, you were talking about Drs. checking out other Drs. to see which might be the best for us, I don't believe they would know who is the best no matter how long they talked to them. It's up to us to find that right Dr. that will do what we need done for us. From what I have seen on here, it's sure usually not the first one we see either.
Yes, ultimately it is up to us to choose the right doctor. That is an art that can't be described. A good fit just happens sometimes.

But we sometimes need direction. After 23 years, I still have not found a Milwaukee-area doctor who really knows about RSD. I would appreciate help from the many doctors I have seen over the years.

I currently have an issue with my left foot that I do not think is RSD-caused, yet the RSD must be considered in any treatment options. I would like to know who I should see. I have not been able to get my doctors to make a suggestion.

Fortunately, I have a few ideas of my own, and I am going for a second opinion next Monday.

Mike
bassman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote