View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
Hello Austin and welcome to NeuroTalk. I'm sorry that you're going through these symptoms at the moment. What you described can be brought on by stress, but I think it's good that you're getting this test done to ease your mind.

CT scans are not scary, or painful in any way. You simply lie down on the XRay table and the scanner takes a series of cross-sectional photos.

Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing to your appointment. Some places require you to change into a hospital gown, where others don't.

Metal objects including jewelry (piercings too), spectacles, and dentures can affect the CT images and should be left at home or removed prior to your scan. You may also be asked to take out any removable dental work.

Good luck with the results. Let us know how you get on.
Hey i worry about a stroke s my brain is normal i still worry about a stroke what i wanted to know is do strokes hurt i will read my findings out if thats okay.

Unenchanced scaning of the brain peformed

No intra or extra axial haemorrage or mass lesion

the ventricals and csf spaces are normal
no evedence of acuteor established infraction
no bony abnormailty of the skull base or vault

Okay so there are my findings do i have a problem with stroke or not? do strokes hurt are they a nice way to go i just dont know
bukendaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote