Thread: Somer Thompson
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm all for public hangings in the town square for anyone who hurts a child like that. I dont think it matters if they just rape the kid and let them live, or if they kill the child while doing whatever it is that they're doing, I think the punishment for anyone who gets sexual gratification from hurting or raping a kid should be death...

and the sentence needs to be immediately carried out upon getting the guilty verdict...none of that sitting on death row crap for the next 25 years while appealing.

They found the girl's body by following the garbage trucks from the neighborhood where she was last seen in Florida to the landfill in Georgia. So, hopefully whoever killed her threw out some mail with their name and address on it and that it'll be found right next to where her body was found. That would at least give them a suspect.

People are sick...and I dont think this is a new thing, we just hear about it more nowadays, since we know a lot more about the psychology of these types of people.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
braingonebad (10-22-2009), ewizabeth (10-22-2009)