View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Talked to the doc today, and he says the surgery is for sure. The MRI's were just a formality. He needed to get them done so he could send me and the fresh films to the neurosurgeon.

Quote:
Did I ever mention how I can't stand lawyers?
I cant stand doctors LOL! I wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for a doctor making a tiny little mistake that changed my life forever.

I guess once I get to meet the surgeon is when I will bring up the rsd. We'll see what he/she says about it ,a nd then I will decide if I want to let them cut into me. Im kinda leery about anyone messin wit me now LOL!!

I did get the MRI's on a disk, man that is fun to mess with. I could see the osteoma in the left sinus that they told me about. It is real fun to scroll through my brains LOL!

Will keep everyone up on what is goin on with me, and please if any more ideas dont hesitate to post them.

Quote:
Seriously, we all feel for Allen, who's biggest immediate problems appear to have little to due with the CYA tendancies of the medical profession, and everything to do with the (potentially) bad practice of medicine.
Youy nailed it bro!! That is the scary part!!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (10-24-2009)