View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

After having a good run with Flector, I had to stop using - developed a rash at site.

I was SO bummed, I can't even tell you. Tried a pill version of same med, but did not do the job and tore my stomach to shreds. Odd huh? such a diff...

I did not have a big prob keeping my patch on, maybe where I put it - just below neck, on shoulders - was one of the easier spots for it to stick. And maybe it was the right med for the type of pain.

Okay, I just need a wee rant here, after reading about all the vicodin, and fentanyl and what all....

My thing is, I have done 3 pain clinics (and counting!) 4 neuros and this is the kind of stuff I get. Excuse me if I sound bitter. Nobody prescribes me REAL pain meds.

What am I, chopped liver?

I did the ESIs and all that till I had vagal responses and my cardiologist about slapped me, and told me NO MORE of that. I've tried all the off label stuff too - all the AD's, the anti seizure meds ad nauseum. They do NOT work.

I do NOT work either. I have been laying around like a lump since I was 39, now 46, because why? Because it hurts, I have a neck injury, SM, and either fibro or ms and my pain does not count. I guess I don't whine enough when I'm at the docs or something. Or I look too good.

Those so called docs should have to gimp a mile in my shoes - it would take a month.

But enough whining.