View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jappy, I'm glad you went to the doctor. It is so important especially this time of year with all the bugs going around.

The Swine Flu is not to fool with. Too bad you had to cancel, but that is for the best. You could pass it to others and get sicker yourself. Rest and be well soon.

Kitty, the 4.5 mg is good. I am glad I upped it. Cherie told me to call Skip with a question I had, and during my talk with Skip I happened to mention I was in a relapse, he said to up the dosage to 4.5. I am so glad I did call him. I don't think I would have upped the dosage otherwise.

I am glad it helped you too Kitty. Feeling better is so important to us, isn't it? Since we feel like crapola a lot of the time.

I wonder what it feels like to be 100 percent normal again. I think I totally have forgotten. We get so used to these odd and weird things happening to us, besides the usual diseases popping up.

Flutemaker, I hope your move works out okay for you and you don't have any problems with your MS. It is stressful indeed to move and the climate will be hotter. I hate the Winter and snow. I hope you do well in Texas.

I wish you lots of luck selling your present home. Maybe the first looker will buy it. You never know. Good luck.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (10-23-2009), Kitty (10-23-2009), SallyC (10-22-2009)