View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all of the responses. Haven't been here much recently due to computer issues.

Ada......I do have TOS.......or at least I think I do. I don't have the cervical rib, it was traumatic TOS after an lifting injury. Got the neurontin, antidepressants, and vicodin onboard and can have minimal pain if I don't do anything (you know, like getting dressed and showering), so my neuro said I don't need surgery....plus I would hate to make the RSD worse fro surgery, if I indeed have that too.

Part of my dilemma is that after years of getting called a faker by various WC docs (one of whom mentioned TOS), my neurologist who dx'd TOS,RSD, occipital neuralgia, fibro, ddd,etc is in the middle of a big ol' fraud investigation for declaring a bunch of Boston firefighters permanently disabled, so I am really second guessing everything because I've also had the WC docs telling me there is nothing wrong/it's all in my head, etc

Heck, the pain clinic doc who did the sgb even said it's not RSD because my skin is splotchy red and blue, not shiny red.

I just really want some answers. I'll see what they have to say next week when I'm back at the pain clinic
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote