View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 05:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I've gotten to the point where I simply don't attend noisy functions, or go any where that I know it will be noisy. One time I actually chewed my brother in law out, which I don't remeber, and my husband finally took me out to the car to take me home, which I also don't remember....I was in a daze for about an hour. That was one of my worst episodes...or so I am told...I remember certain things from it...but its that "there but not there thing."

I would love to see a epileptologist but here in the middle of no where the closest one is 9 hours away. My nuero just had me see a nuerophycologist, and I felt I did pretty good on his test, but it stressed me out so much I have been just out of it for 2 days...driving or riding in a vehicle does this to.

I would like my nuero to change my perscription...have been trying to get him to for 2 years, but he thinks that if I am not having grand mal's we should stick with it. I'm just frustrated with being this way...out of it (foggy, irritable, exhausted, baaaad memory) for a couple of days....then clear for a couple of days...I wish they would decide what is wrong with me.
kcurf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote