View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Silk!!!

I have found that nothing is as soothing against my skin as silk, so I have nighties and a nightshirt in silk. They breath soooo well, and help with the overheating/chilling I get. I also indulge in silk sheets, although I too would love to hear if anyone has compared the bamboo to the silk sheets. I have a split Cal King adjustable Temprapedic bed (the constant adjusting helps too) but finding silk sheets (or any that aren't the cheap low count cotten blend) has been impossible so far. Any leads are greatly appreciated!!!

For shoes, I LOVE my Berkinstocks. I live in the US, and end up ordering from the UK sometimes, since they have cute styles.

My only remaining inability to address: a comfy bra!!! (I'm a 40G, as in gigantic!!! and have had 2 kids and am in my 40's, so braless isn't a nice look for me!) I've been contemplating the reduction surgery for years now, but since I had a major RSD flair this summer with a simple cortizone shot, I'm having to re-think the reduction idea.

Anyway, great ideas in this thread, even for us "oldies." (I haven't posted in a couple of years, so my count was wiped out I guess.)
WellLovedMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluekrikit (12-27-2015)