View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell ((BMW)) how sorry I am about her auntie, I am going to PM you

I too wonder how insightful that was ((Barbo))
Quote:
You know when someone close dies we lose someone we love - but we also lose someone who loved US. I think that's what makes it extra hard.
I wonder if ((reyn)) knows how much we care for her? Keep talking dear one

I wonder about how much strength it takes to leave a bad relationship. Good for you ((Wren))

I wonder if the people I gave this link to in my Alzheimer's spouse support forum will come here and share their feelings? I wonder if they know many of us have been right where they are now..... I wonder if they will read here, feel the hope, and know they can survive...

I wonder if I can share that one of my friends on the forum lost her husband yesterday. My heart breaks for her, it was so sudden and she was not ready for that last goodbye

I wonder how reading about Wile E. Coyote made me smile, he was Lynn's all time favorite character

I wonder how ((Steve)) is feeling this morning?

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room/broom

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Last edited by Koala77; 10-24-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Member request
Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (10-24-2009), Alffe (10-27-2009), barbo (10-27-2009), doxiemama (10-27-2009), Koala77 (10-25-2009), mistiis (10-29-2009), tamiloo (10-27-2009)