View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 02:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Rhianoon,
I'm no neuro but after 37 yrs. of seizures it sounds like you are having audio sz. and that's when you hear sounds that are not really there it can happen to people who have complex partial sz. like I have. Often before the sz. starts I get a nervous feeling in my stomach and sometimes I will hear one word repeated over and over again. My best advice to you is to go to an Epilepsy Center and see an Epileptologist, Dr. specialzing in epilepsy.
Take my word headaches, depression and anxiety are all part of epilepsy. You need to have a e.e.g., MRI, CAT Scan, and try to start vitamin B12 1000 mcg once a day. Also take note if you have more headaches and possible sz. when there' s low pressure in the weather. Many people who have epilepsy are often effected by the weather and a low pressure will trigger sz. for many people. I've found taking mysoline and Diamox the best help for my complex partial sz. which are the hardest type of sz. to control. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote