View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder too Alffe. I'd rather the billions were being spent on our own country's miserys of which there are plenty of.

I wonder at how **** so much of our country is.

I wonder if the snow they are predicting really will hit here Sunday. I will believe it when I see it and feel it on my face! I'm glad we don't work Monday. The great Martin Luther King day. I wonder about him and all those wonderful people who died so needlessly.

I wonder at how little granddoody has lost a little bit of weight. His blue jeans yesterday were looser than usual, but his chunky little cheeks still jiggled. I have a feeling he's gonna let loose with talking. He's learning new words each day.

I wonder about what a great guy Mr. Alffe is and how well he has provided for his family, of course with Mrs. Alffe standing right by his side.

I wonder if my sleep study in a couple weeks will reveal anything other than my snoring or if it will catch me not breathing like people say I keep doing during the night. I hope I don't loudly...um...'break wind' during the night as the people watch me on the camera.

LMAO I crack myself up.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote