View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 07:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Sue you may not be a neuro but you sure are an earth angel!

I haven't seen a neuro for far too long. I've had the mri scans & eeg, all show epilepsy, which was lucky really as I'm told that often it doesn't show up on most tests.

I was taking B12 but it was interfering with the warfarin (I take 13mg daily). So rather than reduce the warfarin the doc siad to stop it. Though now I'm seeing a new doc she may reduce the warfarin (which I think is poison).

Thank you so very much Sue, you have no idea how much you have helped me. I honestly thought I was going insane. I'm going to print up your reply and take it with me to the gp and the neuro.

I'm very sensitive to drugs and am allergic to many epilepsy meds. I can't remember all I've had so far but have reacted to all but tegretol & Neurontin. But the neurontin dose was reduced a few months before this started to happen.

At first I thought I was just taking "music" out of every day noises. But when it escalated I knew it was more than that. I've been quiet about it because with the depression and anxiety I've been worried that the pdoc would toss me in a lockdown ward.

Sue you really are an angel, thank you so very very much
RhiannonsMoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote