View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey thanks everyone!! And thank you for the welcomes.

First, jccgf let me answer
Quote:
(what testing was that?)
the only thing I can see on the results page is this under the reference range heading that states after each test:
This test was performed using a kit that has not been approved or cleared by the FDA. The analytical performance characteristics of this test have been determined by Q**** Diagnostics Nichols Institute, San Juan Capsitrano. This test should not be used for diagnosis without confirmation by other medically established means.
Used for Wheat (GF4) IGG, Egg White (GF1) IGG, Soybean (F14) IGG, etc.

Her doctor left it up to her more or less. If she wanted the biopsy - to go ahead. To also just go ahead with the gluten free and casein free diet. He somehow managed to call the labs to have some other endomysial test run? I will be reading up on those explanations for sure! As for her supplements - I just grabbed a bunch!! Her Natrol Easy C's have the B6 and B12 in them. Nutri Silk caps are for her skin and hair. I also have some Just Once Food Based Calcium (that contains Magnesium as oxide, aspartate), Vit D as D3 cholecalciferol, Betaine HCl, stinging nettle, horsetail herb, and organic spirulina but not sure if she should take this.

Along with MY xtendlife Total Balance Women's Premium that has everything AND the kitchen sink! *until we get her the multi you suggest. And let's throw in some Vitamin D3 3000 IU, CoQ10 100mg, Essential Enzymes, Vite E 200IU, Cod Liver Oil 1000mg and some flora smart probiotics. She doesn't take each every day. She staggers them. The only additional zinc would be from the Vit C (zinc oxide) tablets or the NutriSilk (citrate) caps.
We have already begun to do the GFCF diet but it may change after she sees the gastro in November. Maybe she should stay with the gluten? But what if this doc says the biopsy isn't necessary? What to do?
Looks like I am going to be busy reading for sure! Thanks again and
happyisme09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote