View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:58 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

There are ways to improve salads.... salmon is one.

I make salmon salads myself. There is Smart Balance peanut butter...not sure if it is GF tho.

I counsel people on drugs and supplements for all sorts of problems. I did GF for about 3 yrs, but then discovered my problem was FRUCTOSE.... so I eliminated that, and now do have some gluten now and then.

GF Tinkyada pasta I have found to be the best. It is from brown rice and you'd never know it was GF.

I leave the GF details to the experienced posters on this forum.
I just happened to have some time today online, so I was available to answer quickly. Next weekend I will be all tied up helping my son move into his first home.

The GF diet is basically whole foods, and is very healthy. Once you get used to it, it is not so bad. I missed bread and pizza alot, however.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
happyisme09 (10-25-2009)