View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm no longer constipated.

I'm rarely ever constipated now, ever since I've after I started using Zandopa (mucuna) 3 years ago and my diet is normal. Contipation was a painful problem before.

Taken from this link: http://altmedangel.com/fpp.htm
In Brazil and India, traditional healers have used seeds called mucuna beans (Mucuna pruriens) to treat the Parkinson's disease. These seeds have an L-dopa content of 3% to 10%.

Ayurvedic medicine calls for grinding the mucuna beans into powder. Since the whole bean is used, the powder includes dozens of different compounds that appear to exert a strong synergistic effect -- far stronger than using each isolated compound independently. This synergy is one of the benefits of using whole herbs rather than synthetic drugs. Not only can the plants be just as effective, if not more so, but they are often more balanced, resulting in a gentle healing without many of the dangerous side effects associated with drugs.

Since mucuna beans are members of the legume family, they not only provide a rich source of vitamin E but also roughage, which helps to combat the constipation commonly associated with Parkinson's disease. Another plus is the herbal complex is often only a fraction of the cost of the prescription medication and you need much less of it to attain the same effect.

It really works,
so you can EnJoy life.
Max
Max19BC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (10-26-2009)