View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

It could simply be she's trying to tell you something. Plus, once they mark a spot they tend to go back. I am using scat mats by my basement stairs so my cat doesn't go down there. I also bought Natures Miracle and used that on the places he wants to pee. Oh, but my $60 Sketchers? He almost got thrown out for that. lol

My vet suggested we not put anything on the floor that he's known to pee on. She also said to confine him if he does it again. They also put him on Prozac every other day and it's helping BIG TIME. Yep, you read that right, we have a Prozac cat. haha They also said to clean the box everyday and add a second one if need be.

Hope yours is fine and doesn't need to go in. White and foamy is sometimes just a hairball stuck. It is that time of year when they start to shed off the summer coat and get ready for winter. Rick puked all the time but it turned out it was his nerves and/or hairballs. He would eat too fast in fear Bergie, my dog, would eat his food. Now he's chilled out.
Hockey (10-26-2009), misshayleesmom (10-26-2009)