View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 11:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Yes -I have tried similar lotions on my hands for RSD as well as my legs for Meralgia Paresthetica. My Dr. made up several combinations - hoping the one combo would finally work. Unfortunately - none helped. In fact just rubbing the lotion into my hand made me worse. I have extreme allodynia (sensitivity to touch).
I am so happy this has helped you. I know others who reported success with these formulas.
I am considering HBOT. I'd be intrerested in knowing more about this very good Dr. you saw in FL. You mentioned he diod HBOT. I am at my wit's end with constant pain of both FM and RSD. No pain meds for me. NOne work at all. Severe full body pain 24/7.
Sydney
Hi Sydney. Here is the info. Go to www.floridahyperbaricoxygen.com [/URL].
Dr. Murray is great! He told me that he uses several "formulas" of lotion.

If you plan to see him be aware that he rushes no one. He takes all of the time he needs with every patient. He only schedules a few consults a day because of this but, you may still run two of three hours late for your visit. But if that happens, he will not rush you. Several have told me that he is sometimes still with a patient at 8:00 pm.

Please ask if there is any thing else I can help you with.

Michael
Michael C is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote