Thread: Nintendo Wii
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Nintendo Wii

We got our console a couple of months back. I have only played it twice when my DD and DSil come over. My DH is a perfectionist. He had a bowling average of around 200 and demanded the same of all his team members. So needless to say I wasn't on his team........until all my team members left and he was down one girl. So he was stuck with me. So his team got the privilege of getting handicap. That year we took first place (the only time he had ever placed first), and we both got best improved.

OK, now to the present day. We have had this console for a while and he has been practicing. He was just as good at his bowling as the real game. But tonight I was hot, I mean smoking hot. And I beat him. I either had a spare or strike every frame.

Of course on the golf game he was 2 under par and I had a score of 54. So I have my work cut out. But I made sure I took a picture of the TV screen!

I just wish the other games were cheaper. But our DD rented a game for $3 so that was good. I can't wait for Christmas and we have a house full of our crazy family and we all play.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (10-26-2009), Blessings2You (11-06-2009), Dejibo (10-26-2009), Jappy (10-27-2009), Twinkletoes (10-26-2009)