View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 05:17 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Why do they not read the manuals?

Went out for dinner tonight with my boyfriend and my parents.

My mom uses a handicap placard, so we parked in the handicap spot, put the placard up (went in boyfriends van) and went inside to eat.

Came back out, and noticed that someone had parked in the wheelchair access spot super close to boyfriend's car. None of us could get to the passenger side door between the two cars. I dont know how the driver got out of their car.

Boyfriend had to back his car out so that my mom and dad could get into the van on the passenger side. If I had had my car keys with me, I would have run the key down the side of the person's car...repeatedly.

Oh, and their handicap placard, was on the GEARSHIFT of their car...not on the mirror.

Dont people read the paperwork that comes with the placard that tells you how to use it and how to properly park when using a placard, and where to correctly hang the danged thing??

and I want to know how this person got out of the car? Unless they were one of those supermodels that Ralph Lauren uses, I dont see how they did it without crawling over their gearshift and out the passenger door.

I have to remember to ask my boyfriend later today if he has a dent/scratch in his door with red paint on it.

If there had been better light outside at the time, I would have taken a cellphone picture of the moron's car to show you how close they parked to boyfriend's car. (dark parking lot, nighttime...businesses hadnt turned their lights on for some reason)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (10-26-2009)