View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 12:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy rsd spreading,,,,

well here it goes again....going to be a short update..steve has been home due to back pain and have limited use of comp... back to neuro again tomorrow...have been having spells of vertigo and fell in shower dec 1... severe pain, swelling and intense sensitivity to anything even touching my left ankle and left side of knee now..add that to the mini-strokes, the rsd in my left elbow and the fibro to my entire back and neck spasms.... i am ready to pack it in and quit..my mom had bad ankles and couldn't walk for so long that she gained alot of weight and passed of a heart attack at the age of 53. am i really following in her footsteps??? i have lost all hope..my therapy(mental) isn't really helping...how can it??? when i have done all the tests and trials and therapy that i can do and i am just getting worse... if it was not for this board where others totally understand what i am going thru i would have nothing....my good friend who use to understand is telling me that i am doing this all to myself(mentally)..now i don't even want to call her when i am feeling bad..she keeps telling me to remember the boy with no skin...and deal...i am so tired and shaking so badly.can't type anymore...thanks again for listening and UNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!----linda (moonstar)
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote