Thread: Ime
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

In summary, though it doesn't seem like it, by their actions, the insurance company is SCARED. Believe it or not, this is a good sign (though I am sure it doesn't make you smile). I too am going through worker's comp, am currently going through litigation, and despite the dozen or so docs (including 2 IME's) before they cut off my TTD benefits in October of last year, despite all that, I had/have to go to 3 more IME's! A year later. Again, this being because they are scared. If you don;t give up, keeping fighting those bastards, you will, like I will, and the warriors that come after us, make it through to the side where th4e grass is greener. Does that delaying the process and the do the games W/C play, with human lives suck? Hell yes. But, if u get frustrated, give up, while they appeal this little thing or that little thing, then they win. All of this is a positive sign from you end (positive in that they are scared, thus the IME's). And, if you can make it through and past these last few hurdles, which they are hoping you won't, you can stand strong and prove them wrong once again but showing up in court, finally, on "judgement day" when you get your final day in court....

Sara
jcrewrockstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (10-26-2009), CZZ74 (10-26-2009), fmichael (10-26-2009)