View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Oh flip it was so good to see your post and hear the news!!!
Thank goodness some relief from the legal beagles.
I love the name of your farm and life sounds so relaxing. Blessing to you and stop by the today thread just to keep up.

HUGE SOFT HUGS

di

Thanks the farm is small nothing big but it is quite and peaceful I try to see what I can but been having so much rain and it is chilly also so been inside by the fire. I just want quite and no more stress as it has done no good to be in a work comp battle for every treatment.

So R and R my kids love it the school is top in area and they wished we where here a long time ago! I will not be going up to the city any time soon am having family come down here as a 41/2 to 5 hour road trip is a no go for me unless I rest in between. It is wonderful to see nature out my office window or out my living room no sounds of cars or sirens no traffic and at night the stars I can see well I will stop as I can go on and on...

Please do not take my name for the farm the wrong way folks as we all have to have a sense of humor and mine deals with work comp and what they do to us, hence the funny farm I went there several times and now live here in peace LOL I wish it would stop raining as I believe I moved to Seattle if this keeps up putting on some big band music and relaxing now to relieve the pain truly try music therapy people to help reduce the pain.

Thanks,
flippn

There is always hope

Last edited by flippnout; 10-26-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: messed up writing
flippnout is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (10-26-2009), astern (10-26-2009), billy027 (11-04-2009), DiMarie (10-28-2009)