View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks, Lady! I'm still feeling pretty funky. I took my last tablet this morning. At least I did get some sleep that last couple of nights. As a matter of fact, that's all I want/feel like doing today. I'm sure my DH and DD were wishing I would have slept the day away this weekend when they were home since I was, as DD put it, "grouchy"!

I'm supposed to go apply for SSD (needed to last week but didn't feel it was safe to drive that far) and am hoping that I'm able to. (My disability insurance requires me to do this from time to time so they'll know if they need to continue paying me the soc. sec. benefit rider.) My husband teaches and can't take off work b/c the other man who can teach those same computer classes is out b/c of cancer. All of our family lives out of town and they all work. All my friends work. Argh!!!

Okay, complaint time over. Thanks again for asking about me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady View Post
Jennifer, how are you feeling today? I have done the Medrol pack and it seemed to help when I needed it. If you don't get relief you may need more days on it. Always call you doctor if something doesn't feel right. I hope you feel better soon.

If you get a headache it may be from the dilation of your blood vessels. I used to get red on the chest and sometimes on the face, as blood vessels dilate. Also the upper back thing too. I think it affects the Adrenal glands for a while. It goes away when your dosage is done or after a week or so.

12/05: MS Dx ~~ 1/06-5/06: Avonex ~~ 8/06-9/06: Copaxone ~~ 12/06: Betaseron ~~ 1/07: No DMDs For Now
jowen214 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote