View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 01:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder that as a staunch Republican, I can't even think of one nice thing to say about our leader.

I wonder if Michael summed it up this morning when he asked if I was sorry that I voted for him.

I wonder if he understood when I said no, but couldn't be more disappointed and ashamed.

I wonder about our troops and how many more will die

I wonder at the wisdom of Rosie O'Donnell (shudder) when she made fun of GWB yesterday and his "friends in gated communities that didn't go to Vietnam". Did she not later realize that she said that there was no way her son would go to war(who probably is just as priviliged and lives in a gated community) it was hypocritical of her.

I wonder if you know that Efren's contract just arrived.

I wonder at the way Beth Moore uplifted me last night.

I wonder if Doody knows that Michael had 54 episodes of apnea in 10 hours at age four during his sleep study.

I wonder...lololol...if you know how much I laughed when Michael's technician said I should consider a sleep study

I wonder if Doody will get all the answers she needs during her study...(((Doody))))

I wonder if Alffe's ice storm is part of the system that is supposed to get Goofy first and then Curious and me on Sunday.

I wonder if Kell's super flea drops have arrived

I wonder if Poochy is thinking she is going to the dog park everyday now

I wonder how Abbie is.

I wonder if Goofy's son has driven yet

I wonder how Jingle is.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for my friends.

Julie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote