Old 10-27-2009, 07:54 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiboy View Post
Would an activation of herpes cause all over body burning? and the hand pain? and/or the reduced nerve strength in my hands (numbness at night when bend elbows etc)

And my poppers use was restricted to safe heterosexual monogamous relationship use.

Thank you MrsD for your help
Yes it can. One can get herpes simplex, and hep B and C from
heterosexual use. Herpes zoster is reactivated chicken pox.
You can have herpes simplex dormant for many years, and it will reactivate upon physical stress, immune changes.
Viral reactivation sometimes responds to high dose l-lysine therapy. At least one gram a day. Rx treatment involves Valtrex, or Famvir.

You can also have neuropathy symptoms from vaccines. It can take up to a year or more to have the reactions. This is due to the adjuvants, and contaminants in them, stimulating autoimmune reaction. When this delay occurs doctors don't consider vaccines, but really they are culprits in many in many chronic diseases. Just search Dr. Len Horowitz vaccine on YouTube or Dr. Blaylock. They explain this in several videos.

If you get a Temperpedic type mattress topper, having numbness in hands and arms can be minimized during sleep. But I still get a numb arm now and then even with the topper.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kiwiboy (10-27-2009)