View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 09:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
You can have herpes simplex dormant for many years, and it will reactivate upon physical stress, immune changes.

You can also have neuropathy symptoms from vaccines. It can take up to a year or more to have the reactions.

If you get a Temperpedic type mattress topper, having numbness in hands and arms can be minimized during sleep. But I still get a numb arm now and then even with the topper.
Hep B & C HIV all fine.
I understand Herpes Simplex can cause painful blisters and some localised burning or pain at the site of said blisters, but all over body burning without any obvious blisters or redness???? Really??? including scalp, ear, arms, legs and hands etc?? are you speaking of a typical breakout, or something more sinister where the virus might migrate somewhere it's not supposed to like the CNS?

I don't think I've had a vaccine before. well not since I was a young boy at least. I usually stay pretty fit and healthy and don't often get sick. Might be my 'over active' immune system due to my Ulcerative Colitis keeps things in check.But no risk of contaminants from vaccines etc. And apart from poppers, drug use was very sporadic, not habitual and discontinued months ago.

As far as my arms going numb, I'm kind of worried that it seems to be getting worse, along with the burning (although tonight I can hardly notice it) I don't mind having to wake up and shake my arm out, but obviously this is progressing, and this continual compression is going to eventually lead to some loss of dexterity? or strength? if I continue to compress it. 6 months ago I could have slept quite happily with both arms under my chest, elbows bent, and it would have been no problem.

I guess I'm just concerned that within days, I have this intermittent burning that is all over with an increase in night time parasthesias and it's been months since any toxic exposure and I'm not diabetic remember. why now? when my system should be as relatively purged of toxins.
Kiwiboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote