View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 11:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slogo View Post
I was using Shaklee Soy Protein along with a vitamin pac and doing great. Lost 33 lbs. Now I am back eating again and so mad at myself. I just went to the grocery store and bought Chic-fil-a ice dream...ate it...and then bought chocolate chip cookies. I ate 2 realized what a dumb bunny I was, and threw the whole box out the car window. I know, I know, I DID litter, and don't EVER do that, but I was desperate. I don't know what is the matter with me, I need to get back my mind set of eating to live, and NOT living to eat! I am down to 209 lbs and I have GOT to keep going to my goal.
Trouble with me is I can do NO EXERCISE at all, due to pain issues. Yet it is still very much possible to lose weight without doing exercise. I have already proved that to myself...now to get my head on straight again!

Considerthis, I too have to stay from the scale or else I will get upset over not losing enoough and will eat or find I have lost and think I can splurge. I like letting my clothes getting bigger be my guide. Maybe once a week for you would work better.

GC
Oh... I am so impressed that you could throw them out the car window. (I don't know what they are, but... I know I would have a hard time doing that.)

In the store, back when I could go out, I used to find myself looking over my shoulder when I was at the bakery counter, to see if anyone saw me. I felt that guilty.

I can't really do the scale. I weighed myself some weeks ago because I have a web page about what I'm doing to lose weight, and I thought I probably should show whether or not I've actually lost any ...

I tend to think I'm deluding myself when I think I've lost weight. I also tend to think I can gain the whole 22 pounds back in less than 24 hours.

I'm not at all rational in the way I feel about it.

I put a lot of affirmation type quotes on the page... and after I've read them all I feel better. I should read them every day, but I read them only about once a week.

I was doing quite well by looking at pictures of clothes... like on-line catalogs. Imagining myself smaller was good. But the STUPID stress is just unending. (I don't have any talent or experience with not letting it get to me.) and now I haven't looked at the pictures or imagined myself smaller in WEEKS.

Oh... you know... I began doing just the tiniest bit of walking, as opposed to no movement and nearly 24/7 in bed... and I think that made a difference.

I'm sorry I write so much.

Did you ever hear of Serrapeptase? I think it was helping with the pain, the pain in my back. But... once there's a lot of stress I just get totally weirded out and fail to do things... for one thing, it's hard for me to keep straight what I'm supposed to be doing, even though I have my computer remind me...

Again... sorry to write such a long thing....