View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Moonstar,
Sorry to hear that you are having such a time of it. I have the RSD in my upper body mostly so I can walk but I am very limited to what exercises I can do. The Fibro bothers me a lot and my legs and feet give me problems if I am on them too much.

I was wondering if you have had some PT for you knee. I don't mean lifting or running but I'm thinking there might be some good PT for the knees.

I have had it for my arms and back and I have had a lot of massages mostly. Also I was wondering if you had hot water therapy and if that helped you any.

I don't think we bring this on ourselves. It's just that if we don't have the right help to pull ourselves back up then we can't get there. We can't do it on our own.

I have councelling for depression and have had therapy as I said and blocks and triggerpoint injections. I still get the triggerpoint injections. I haven't seen many people on here talk about them but they do help. My Dr. used Lidocaine, Mericaine or Ketamine meds for the injections. I have only had maybe 2 steroid shots. Since I have to have so many he stays away from the steroids.

Someone mentioned Dr. Hooshmand's puzzle have you went to that sight and read on some of his treatments that he suggest.

It's very hard to pull ourselves up with the RSD and I honestly don't believe that it can be done without some good support.

I hope you start seeing some better days.

Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 01-11-2007 at 11:44 PM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote