View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 05:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default TLE reply.

I understand now at the age of 26 how difficult the diagnosis of TLE can be. I'm only now starting to accept the new diagnosis. In the pasts I had been labeled and unsuccessfully treated with SSRI's and other drugs, which didn't help me. I first heard of TLE in the summer of 2007, I thought everybody had little de'ja vu episodes. Mine happen specifically at night although the confusion, memory, mood and perception problems remain throughout the day. My biggest question right now and biggest concern is does any body else experience "Forced Thinking"? I have behaviors and thoughts which seem to be intrusive and create a membrane of wire around my mind. The rigid thoughts are close to OCD, I feel compelled by an outside forced to complete behaviors as if I'm thinking and acting around the most logical and easiest way. The feeling is as if there is a headache on the left side of my head and both emotions and thoughts are frozen or flow very awkwardly. If anybody understands even a bit of this please reply. Thanks.
Morganomics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote