Thread: EMG tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 06:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknerd View Post
You're so lucky, Brian! I really want to see Dr. Niccole- I heard he's awesome and has great bedside manner...I'm seeing a different neurologist here in Toronto....She's an expert on MG too, but doesn't really talk to her patients. I'd really like to see Dr. Niccole to see if there are other treatments I could try to get mine into remission...It's already hard for me to communicate because of my bulbar speech and it's that much harder when the neurologist doesn't seem interested or have the time to talk to their patients.

I'm seeing the first neurologist I ever saw tomorrow to get some testing done on my hands...Maybe I'll ask him to refer me to Dr. Nicolle...

Good luck!
You really should ask to be referred to him! I was very blessed that my neurologist sent me to him right away... I woke up in Sept 2007 with double vision - by December 2007 I was in Dr. Nicolle's office. That was fast considering how sometimes appointments/referrals can take forever! And I have a huge folder of info he gave me that is wonderful.
I'm going to look for that book you mentioned to now! Thanks!
Miss Margo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (10-27-2009)