Thread: EMG tomorrow
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 09:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknerd View Post
Hahaha!

Yes, she's not that friendly...She's never been rude to me, well, she was rude 'about' me once because I came in without an appointment because I couldn't eat or talk for a week, and I overheard her yelling to her associates, "You mean, she honestly expects to just waltz in without an appointment?!! Please- I'm not seeing her- I'm too busy!!" I understand that it would be annoying for a patient to come in without an appointment, but there's no need to yell, especially when I can hear! lol I saw one of her associates that day, and he's always been pretty nice...He ended up calling me later that night to let me know that I had a thymoma and it looked like I might need chemo./radiation for it after it's taken out! :S

Whenever I go in to see them for follow-up, I always only talk to the associates, and I'm 'allowed' to ask 3-questions for the head neurologist...They wont help me figure out what's up with my hands because they don't think it's MG-related, but it's clear that it's neurological, and they're neurologists so why can't they help with that too? Lol...It's totally weird.

They also messed up the info. in my files a couple of times...They wrote that I had a pneumonothorax and this was why I was admitted to the hospital- but I never had that problem- I was admitted because I couldn't eat, talk or breath well...I have no idea why they thought I had a collapsed lung...It freaked me out when they told me that...lol...The other thing that seemed messed up was a month and a half after my thymoma was removed, I went for a follow-up and after I relayed my three questions (one of which was about my thymoma) to the associate, the head neurologist came in. She looked at the sheet, and asked, 'You had a thymoma?' LOL!

She's nice enough, and is awesome when it comes to the electrical testing, from what I hear. She's just very short, and to-the-point...and plus the office puts the wrong diagnosis' in your file from time-to-time...lol

Nice... I must say, I've been recommended to her too... I'm glad I chose Dr. Nicolle. I'm also very glad to be able to visit family in Grimsby - 2 hours outside of London for this trip
Brennan068 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote