View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how many more wonders we can wonder before the THREAD POLICE (((Marsh-a-mallow-eeeee))) shuts it down...

I wonder if the next wonder-thread-starter-person would like to use a musical note in their title ♫ (you can NOT do this with a Mac):
On your Keyboard, hold down the ALT key AND AT THE SAME TIME - hit the number 2 key 6 times... and voila! a musical note! ♫

I wonder about (((Reyn))).... and I think that's all that needs to be said right now.

I wonder how if Tammy knows I love hearing about the love she and Olhipie share! ((((hugs for the pain)))

I wonder how glad I am that you got over your H1N1 dear ((((Ducky)))) ... I hear that the body aches are enough to make you wanna

I wonder if your support meeting had any drop ins last night dear (((Alffee))) and am wondering how long it will take ((((BlueMajo))) to hear how she did on her tests... and I'm wondering if ((((thelonely1)))) is feeling a little hope.... and wondering how ((((BrokenFriend))))) is doing now that he's home...?

Oh so many wonders my friends...

I wonder if I'll get off my butt and git to work!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (10-28-2009), barbo (10-28-2009), mistiis (10-29-2009), tamiloo (10-28-2009), thelonely1 (10-28-2009)